• Applicants will be notified at a later date to be determined by the JATC regarding assessment testing. The assessment test will consist of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions decimals, converting fractions to decimals, decimals to fractions, and word problem-solving.
• Applicants who do not meet or exceed the minimum passing score of 70 percent will be removed from the pool of applicants.
• Applicants who meet or exceed the minimum score of 70% will be placed on a list of eligible applicants.
• Eligible Applicants will be notified when the JATC determines there is a need to accept Apprentices into the program for WORK KEYS ACT testing and interviews.
• Applicants selected after the interview process will be accepted into the apprenticeship program.
• All other Eligible Applicants shall remain on the Eligible List for a 2-year period.
DRUG TESTING WILL BE CONDUCTED PRIOR TO FINAL ACCEPTANCE